Comment posted Q&A: Atheists who used this sarcastic response: Did you know it was actually correct? by Lori F.
Bored? No school today?
Recent comments by Lori F
- NCLEX – MS_Nursing_Review_on_ACUTE SPINAL CORD INJURY
Below are just some of the benefits of training here:
• Increased motor &sensory function
• Increased circulation &d blood flow
• Increased bone density
• Increased muscular strength and endurance
• Enhanced flexibility &range of motion
• Increased nervous system stimulation
• Reduced nerve pain and spasms
• Balance & postural improvements
• Prevention of chronic & secondary conditions such as pressure sores & urinary tract infections
Doesn’t seem like a waste of money to me.
powered by SEO Super Comments
- Is this sentence correct? If not, please correct it?
- What is the song “Brain Damage” by Pink Floyd really about? First correct answer gets best answer!?
- Q&A: What is your response to these biblical contradictions?
- does anybody know the name of this old computer game?
- (other women here) A special relationship, with your father?