Comment posted Im getting sued from an accident for $125,000. Im a college student with no job. What will happen? by Vanessa.
Call your insurance company. It’s their job to handle this, that’s why you have insurance. If he does try and sue you personally then get a lawyer. If he wins a judgment against you, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have any money right now. They will freeze your bank accounts and garnish your paychecks until the judgment is paid no matter how many years it takes. Like I said, contact your insurance company and speak to a lawyer.
Recent comments by Vanessa
- Rehab – Bartender Song
- Why wont Giuliani drop the lawsuit against firearm manufacturers?
My law abiding gun collection is immune from it.
- Q&A: Do you know any Iowa farmers?
Good thing for that mule named Julie that Iowa State Trooper was just shooting blanks. Now, he’s got one hellova angry mule chasing his sorry butt. OH, the agony……How are YOU feeling, Cap’n….
Wishful thinking on your part, perhaps….lovely! Ha Ha…..
powered by SEO Super Comments
- Q&A: Im getting sued from an accident for $125,000. Im a college student with no job. What will happen?
- Q&A: I was involved in a car accident, and the other person wants more money?What can I do?
- what would happen to you if someone invaded your home?
- Is it possible to get sued a year and a half after?
- City of Azusa Sued by Azusa Pacific University Student Over Dangerous Roads